Electric Zoo Announces Mobile App
Electric Zoo is less that 1 weeks away and the anticipation continues to build for New York’s Electronic Music Festival taking place August 30, August 31 and September 1 on Randall’s Island. With over 140 of the world’s biggest electronic dance music acts from around the globe spread out on 5 stages over 3 days, the fifth anniversary bash will be the biggest dance party New York City has ever seen!
Electric Zoo 2013 Set Times are here! Create a personal schedule to share with friends, export to iCal, print out, or just download the Official Electric Zoo App and synch your schedule to access it on your phone. Check out the Electric Zoo 2013 Set Times here!
The Electric Zoo 2013 Mobile App, now available for iPhone and Android, has more features than ever before, to deliver a more useful and entertaining tool than any of the previous versions. The updated app includes these new features:
- Share Your Location on the festival map, to make meeting up with your friends easier.
- Share Your Schedule with your friends directly from the app.
- GroupMe makes it easy to chat with a group of friends by sending a single text.
- Updated festival camera with more #EZOO5 frames for your photos and to share with friends.
- ‘ZooTube’ is Electric Zoo’s YouTube channel built right into the app so you can watch your favorite artists videos while you pregame to see them live.
- SoundCloud integration directly linked to artists’ profiles, so you can listen to your favorite artists’ tracks and explore new ones to check out at the festival.
- Frequently Asked Questions listing everything you need to know and in the palm of your hand.
Official Travel Packages, General Admission 3-Day Passes, VIP Experience 3-Day Passes, Platinum Experience 3-Day Passes and Single Day Passes are available now at www.electriczoofestival.com.
Also be sure to check out the new expanded site map for #EZOO5 with the new location for Main Stage East, water refill stations, Help Points, spots for food and beverages, and fun activities including a t-shirt remix station.