So you want us to listen to your music?
Your submission should look something like this
- Start subject of email with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title
- Don’t attach files to the email, best is sharing a link to something like Soundcloud, Bandcamp, etc or a file host like Dropbox.
- Include a press shot of the artist that is at least 620×400 along with official artwork from the project
- Include relevant information about the artist (bio, etc.)
- Provide website links for further information on the artists (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc.)
We are a filter for our audience, if we would post every little snippet we get sent, our readers/listeners would get tired of following us.
Please do not repeatedly send us e-mails of the same content if you haven’t heard within two weeks of contacting us. Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t respond to everyone – only to those we decide to post/play.
Maybe you want to do a show on brooklynradio.com?
Brooklyn Radio is always looking for new voices and fresh content for its shows and articles. If you’re interested in submitting an idea for a show, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with a pitch, your background experience, and what audience you’re hoping to attract.