So you want us to listen to your music?
Your submission should look something like this
- Start subject of email with “Music Submission:” and include artist name and song or album title
- Attach an mp3 or direct link to it in the email.
- Include a press shot of the artist that is at least 620×400 along with official artwork from the project
- Include relevant information about the artist (bio, etc.)
- Provide website links for further information on the artists (Bandcamp, Soundcloud, Twitter, Facebook, Myspace, Personal Page, etc.)
We are a filter for our audience, if we would post every little snippet we get sent, our readers/listeners would get tired of following us.
Please do not repeatedly send us e-mails of the same content if you haven’t heard within two weeks of contacting us. Due to the volume of submissions, we can’t respond to everyone – only to those we decide to post/play.
Maybe you want to do a show on brooklynradio.com?
Brooklyn Radio is always looking for new voices and fresh content for its shows and articles. If you’re interested in submitting an idea for a show, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a pitch, your background experience, and what audience you’re hoping to attract.
Write for us!
Besides our shows, we also feature written content with articles, video, and photography that covers pop culture and music with irreverence and insight. We accept one off stories and ideas for columns – it could be record reviews, humorous and interesting finds from the web, and more. To query about writing an article, please e-mail email@example.com with a pitch and a few writing samples.